best legit cheat?

DeratonTrix

Jul 18, 2022
Okay so ive used vanity for about a day right now all playing prime comp and ive used vanity before like a year ago or something like

ive never been called for a cheater once in a lifetime using my config never gotten red trust or banned nothing like that, so im gonna post a honest review about vanitycheats

so lets start off with the legitbot, the aimbot within legit bot is very smooth if set up correctly and you will most likley never be caught by overwatch, vac and most likely wont be called a cheater if you know how to play legit and have hours on the game without cheating and you will know what to do, there exists stand alone recoil control i dont use it since i feel like i can control the recoil myself but i know alot of other people use it since its just easier that way and then there is backtrack, in the aimbot tab there is silent aim, mouse based, dynamic FOV, auto shoot and alot of other stuff but as ive said i dont really use anything in legitbot other then triggerbot

okay so the aimbot on vanity feels very smooth and not snappy even tho i dont really use aimbot or other stuff in legit bot mostly triggerbot, but the triggerbot does its job there really isint much to say about the triggerbot its what u expect but its very good and follow the settings correctly since i know some other cheats ive tried dont really follow the triggerbot settings like i how it should like the ms is off even when i have for example 100ms it shoots after 30ms or like 300ms but fuck the other cheats we are talking about vanity, but so i really like the triggerbot on here just how they made it but nothing really to say about it

now to the player visuals, I think these are 1 of the most cleanest player esp ive seen in a cheat and many different styles and different features on player esp, on visuals there is a extra tab which is very basic but i see a few features a few cheats dont got which vanity has, I see the engine crosshair which makes ur crosshair be there even if ur playing awp or smt that removes ur crosshair and i know a few cheats has removed this since they caused red trust and im pretty sure vanity bypassed all red trust factors with all the features other cheats has removed like engine crosshair, glow on esp, smoke and molotov modulation and smoke options like see through and stuff like that and i see a few cheats dont have custom aspect ratio which vanity has i like

moving onto misc, now you got logs which can be usefull to a few people, i dont really use it since i dont feel like its very useful to me, now you got ur typical jump bug, edge jump, autostrafe and bhop which is very basic and most other cheats got it nothing to really say about that, now there is info windows which is very useful, there is bomb info and spectators which i use all the time since its just a very handy thing to use especially bomb info as you can see how long into it explodes, how much dmg you will take and which site it is planted on now there is also a allow invetory which allowed you to change any skin or weapon even tho ur in match and usally you wouldnt be able to change which i love since its just retarded how csgo has done that but vanity is so sexy they have fixed that with a feature, there is Thirdperson which ik a few people likes i dont really like it that much but it is there for all the people which like it. There is bypass invite delay which i believe you can spam invite ur friends and stuff instead of being on cooldown, there is auto accept match for wingman or comp where you have to press accept it basically does it for you, there is clantag changer which ik a very large of the community loves for some reason but its cool to have just cuz why not, now there is reveal ranks which i also like its not very useful but i like it just cuz u can see the ranks on ur team and enemy team, there is flip knife hand so it makes ur knife go into the left hand when you pull it out, some people like having it on the left side me persoanlly dont like it i just feel like its kinda off to me but oh well, there is a few particles and connections stuff you can do with the menu i dont really touch it since i dont really understand it that much

over to profile, there is override mm rank, i think that only shows in the lobby and if you are for example silver 3 you can change your mm rank to global if u wanted to show that off in the lobby , same with wingman rank its the exact same thing and i forgot to mention that you can change how many wins you have on mm and wm, there is a profile lever editor which allowed you to change level and xp showed REMEMBER ALL THIS IS JUST LOBBY COSMETICS AND WONT SHOW INGAME OR RANKS WONT WORK INGAME, there is fake prime status so if you have just a fresh steam account with non prime you can enable that and it looks like u have prime on ur account and then there is commends which you can edit now im not rlly sure about this if its only in the lobby or if it actually shows ingame when they click on ur name but i think its shows for both which is very cool

now what i really like is the inventory changer, most cheats ive seen only have a skin changer and not a inventory changer so they can only have 1 skin at the time but with vanity inv changer you can choose like 8 different skins have them in ur inventory and just change between them whenever, you can also change if you want stat track on it, how many kills on the stat track counter, pattern id and float

then there is configs, now which i dont really see in cheats which vanity has done is that you have to make a config for the skins aswell and save them which i dont see in other cheats but i kinda like it sicne then you dont have to have like 800 different skins to look trought in the inventory you could just switch skin config and then there is the normal config for the cheats

now the only things i dont really like off the cheat is, i wish they could add keys and cases to the inv changer cuz im a fucking gambling addict and that way i dont have to spend my money on that and that on visuals then extra and in removals that you can remove scope but i which that just removed the black around the scope and not the lines/crosshair in the scope

Reactions: same