Completely Honest Review of Vanity 19/05/2022

StealthDragon16

Feb 2, 2022
Closet/super legit cheating - 10/10

I am impressed by the legit capabilities of this cheat when going closet or as some others call it, "super legit", high smooth low FOV aimbot with low curve is impressive, I can't exactly feel it nor notice it at times, and I am very sensitive about aimbot settings/movement. The RCS on low settings is pretty helpful, but use some randomization or it could be a bit snappy on higher settings

Legit/Normal cheating - 10/10

For legit or normal cheating, it still is great, the aimbot on higher settings can be pretty helpful with opponents that are either better or likely hacking and not hiding it well or don't really care, you can just turn your aimbot on and turn settings up, but don't go around being obvious as balls, that's just being obvious and not legit.

Semi-rage - 6.5/10
While still decent for semi-rage it is not the greatest for that, lacks anti-aim, resolver I believe, but still pretty likely to miss a shot and cause you to die, but still, it's a legit cheat, its to be expected for it to not be great at semi-rage, and its still in development, hope it is better in the future

Rage/HVH - 0/10

This is a legit cheat, what did you expect? it is not made for that

Visuals - 9/10

Very good and customizable visuals with a lot of options to choose from, you have chams, esp (which is obs proof, big plus for some people), lots of overlays available, nade esp and nade prediction, and much more, my only issue is the dormant chams not being as good as I'd like but I believe there's nothing that can be done about it

Miscellaneous - 8/10

Plenty of miscellaneous settings, bhop, edgebug, edge jump, nade prediction, still pretty good, but lacks some features I'd like, for example nade helper, nade trajectory warning, anti-aim, ragebot, etc.

Overall - 8.7/10
Vanity is pretty good, lacks some features I'd like to see but most likely will come later down the road since it still is in development, it is one of the best legit cheats I've tried and I like it quite a bit. Would recommend Vanity to other people

Morphus

May 15, 2022
Fair enough.
This cheat is a hidden gem and will be better sooner or later. think of it as a wine and for legit cheating this cheat is enough for me to get satisfied

Reactions: Vofflan