Downtime

InfernoLum

Developer
Mar 15, 2021
The following applies both to Mesa and Vanity! Hello everyone , as you may know, there was a CS2 update last night and since then both Mesa and Vanity are outdated and crash upon injection. Earlier today I said that both software would be online today, however due to some concerns regarding detection we will have a down time of about 7 days during which time both Mesa and Vanity will not be usable. The reason is that, last night I found a possible detection vector which could, under certain conditions, result in flagging by VAC. So far, this does not seem to have been an issue, however I personally think it's much better to take the software offline for a week, during which time I will make sure this detection vector is bypassed as well as do some other precautions regarding possible future detections. Below I will answer a few questions:

What will happen to my subscription?
- Your subscription will be extended once the downtime is over, but it will not be done automatically, you will have to open a ticket under "Time Compensation" on the forum.
What if my subscription expires during the downtime?
- Even if your subscription expires during the downtime you will still be compensated as long as you open a ticket on the website.
Is Vanity/Mesa detected?
- As of currently, no. Neither Vanity nor Mesa are detected.
Will I get red trust if I used Vanity/Mesa?
- As of currently, neither Vanity nor Mesa cause red trust.

Please do not try to inject Mesa or Vanity during the downtime.

Reactions: kkga892