Full review

Jaquza

May 22, 2022
Settings 10/10 it looks very clean fresh

configs 10/10 no complains

Lua havent tryed it out yet

Skins 8.7/10 everything is good but knifes are kinda buggy like it doesent always do the knifing animation and whenever u buy a gun u have a custom skin it doesent always instant render it unless its in the ground or in ur hand in the buy section it takes like 0.25 miliseconds to render the skin 8.7 / 10 tho pretty nice ((

player list pretty nice 9/10 i dont know what the purpose is of it but prolly for ppl who dont know the locations of the maps 9/10

Misc 10/10 pretty clean (am hyped for the extra tab)

Visuals 8.5/10 the rendering of the chams are too close they need to be further or that u can edit the distance of the rendering that would be nice, over the extra tab of visuals there is a skybox section in customize i dont know why it doesent input the skybox when i put the link in there but im pretty sure i am doing it wrong and the same is for kill sound hit sound i dont know where i can find it i put a yt link in there but i think i just did it wrong so yea help p 8.5/10

AntiAim isnt out yet

Ragebot isnt out yet

Legitbot 10/10 i forgot something in legitbot but there was only one problem 10/10 it doesent matter ((

Changelog 10/10 clean clean 10/10

Full Reviews 9.3

I love the cheat i do recommend it cause it works its safe and looks very clean the animations when u pop the menu is soo clean i love it

Reactions: Vofflan