[GUIDE] How to get better trustfactor [GIVEAWAY]

extra

Dec 30, 2021
Floppaland
youtu.be
So, im making this guide to explain on how I got better trust factor.
NOTE: This is my personal experience this may or may not work for you!
CHECK THE END OF THE THREAD FOR COMMEND GIVEAWAY!!!!

How Can i Check if MyTrust Factor is bad:

To start you will need to see if your trust factor is low, by going to the looking to play tab in csgo you will find players with the similar trust factor near you.
If it apears 20 players looking to play your trust factor is green [NOTE: This takes arround 12H to update, you can be red trust factor and still find 20 players], if you find less than 10 players looking to play your trust factor is yellow/red.

How Can Make my trust factor better:
There are 2 main ways to make your trust factor better:
Method 1:
The method 1 comes in 3 easy steps:
- Get commendations, arround 50-100 [You can get more] you can get them by asking in random servers or you can buy them [Check the end of this thread to find the BEST PLACE TO BUY COMMENDATIONS]
- Play 3-4 matches, just queue alone it doesnt matter if you win or lose, just DONT GET REPORTED!!
-
Get some more commends to finish, 25-75 [You can get more]
DONE, your trust factor should be back green in 12H-24H

Method 2:
The method 2 is just like the method 1 but there is a change in the step number 2
- Instead of playing random queue you can buy some type of vertigo boosting and it will work the same [I do not know any place to buy vertigo boost, just dont get scammed please]

Conclusion:
Its really simple to get your trust factor back, you can also try without the commend part but they do help a lot.

BEST PLACE TO BUY COMMENDATIONS:
This is where i buy my commends and their prices are really good i would recommend 100%

GIVEAWAY:
Im doing a 1.5k commend giveaway with 3 winners [500 per winner]
How to join:
- Join the discord server above,
- Leave a comment on my vanity profile,
- Like this thread,
- Reply to this thread with your discord username with #

Cossmink

Jan 27, 2022
So, im making this guide to explain on how I got better trust factor.
NOTE: This is my personal experience this may or may not work for you!
CHECK THE END OF THE THREAD FOR COMMEND GIVEAWAY!!!!

How Can i Check if MyTrust Factor is bad:

To start you will need to see if your trust factor is low, by going to the looking to play tab in csgo you will find players with the similar trust factor near you.
If it apears 20 players looking to play your trust factor is green [NOTE: This takes arround 12H to update, you can be red trust factor and still find 20 players], if you find less than 10 players looking to play your trust factor is yellow/red.

How Can Make my trust factor better:
There are 2 main ways to make your trust factor better:
Method 1:
The method 1 comes in 3 easy steps:
- Get commendations, arround 50-100 [You can get more] you can get them by asking in random servers or you can buy them [Check the end of this thread to find the BEST PLACE TO BUY COMMENDATIONS]
- Play 3-4 matches, just queue alone it doesnt matter if you win or lose, just DONT GET REPORTED!!
-
Get some more commends to finish, 25-75 [You can get more]
DONE, your trust factor should be back green in 12H-24H

Method 2:
The method 2 is just like the method 1 but there is a change in the step number 2
- Instead of playing random queue you can buy some type of vertigo boosting and it will work the same [I do not know any place to buy vertigo boost, just dont get scammed please]

Conclusion:
Its really simple to get your trust factor back, you can also try without the commend part but they do help a lot.

BEST PLACE TO BUY COMMENDATIONS:
This is where i buy my commends and their prices are really good i would recommend 100%

GIVEAWAY:
Im doing a 1.5k commend giveaway with 3 winners [500 per winner]
How to join:
- Join the discord server above,
- Leave a comment on my vanity profile,
- Like this thread,
- Reply to this thread with your discord username with #
Commends part is absolutly wrong. Commendbots are the biggest scam to exist since they only affect your trust factor when you get them in an actual matchmaking match not on non-valve servers. So just dont buy them

lilenchanted

Mar 6, 2022
commends doesn t really help you get your trust factor back to green faster....well it helps a bit but the poit on asking for commends in mm is like you ask to get reported.
People eho normaly ask for commends are those who are cheats and want to be 100% they trust to be green so when u ask for commends just be ready to get reported and if u want to buy commends prepare a new account you gonna lose your money and and prob get banned....like this post if u want to know how to get and keep your trust green even if u re cheating or not.

Reactions: stefix616