[May 1st 2022] Full Vanity Review

AARININ

Mar 30, 2022
Poland
After about 2 weeks of playing with vanity I decided to write a review for it.

UI / MENU - 8/10

I think that the menu is very user-friendly. All of the features are grouped in a good way so it is easy to find them. One thing that I don't like about the menu is that I'm not able to change the size of it, but everything else is good about it.

LEGITBOT - 9/10

Things that I didn't see in other pay-to-cheat cheats are : Mouse based aimbot, RCS randomization and Aimbot curve. I LOVE aimbot in this cheat and the triggerbot. Aimbot is more customazible than more of cheats in this price.

VISUALS - 7/10

Visuals are very customazible and easy to use. The only thing that I didn't like was that "Show-audiable only" option wasn't working (I don't know if it's implemented already). Chams are awesome, even though they were cutting sometimes, the customazition in chams is great.

MISC - 9/10

Nothing much to say except that the Logging tab isn't fully made

SKINS - 7/10

Skinchanger itself was good but there was some features missing like : Stickerchanger (Didn't work properly, Only showed stickers), Pattern changer on gloves.

OVERALL - 8/10

Most things about this cheat are good, but as I said some features are missing. Even though they are missing the cheat itself is very optimized and I didn't have any frame drops while playing with it.

EDIT :

INVENTORY CHANGER - 9/10

One of the best inventory changers in cheats that I ever seen. It almost never crashes and isn't pasted from nskinz like some cheats do. The only thing to fix is that there is a sticker changer showing while choosing a knife and gloves

Last edited: