My honest opinion of vanity

Kramper

Jun 27, 2023
Well first of all lets just start with the looks of this cheat, everything is soo smooth and soo good looking, developers fr did a great job designing everything to perfection, the blur of menu, clearness of menu and everything. Also I am very excited to play with this cheat 7 days for free, ive always been watching hyperion using this cheat and it always looked soo good and i was dreaming of using that cheat. Even though that they dont have ragebot or anti aim their perfomance is very good, personaly i see this cheat more like legit cheating and i dont see it as rage cheat or something. Also this cheat is soo much fun, you can give yourself fake prime and fake rank that other people can see and you can troll them that you are global elite, so far it worked on everyone, it was soo fun seeing their reaction. You can even browse other people confings if you ever want to try something new, and this makes it easy to share your configs with other people.
Anything else about this cheat is fun and perfect, I even get in better lobbies with legit people and people from countries near me so we can understand each other I always get in match with friendly people, idk if thats feature of this cheat but i will tell you that it is helpfull! I wont spoil no more for you, go get yourself a free 7 days or buy yourself subscription and explore this cheat, you will always find something new when you think you are done with it.

Reactions: same