My Review after 1 day of Vanity

ipipetl

Jun 10, 2022
MENU/UI: 10/10.
UI is very user friendly and it is easy to find things, not overcomplicated and nice looking

LEGIT: 9/10
Many options to fine-tune and customise your config to your liking, picked it up super easily and was able to make my own config pretty fast, however i hope there is some form of config sharing in the future.

MISC: 9.5/10
Nothing too special, it's got everything a MISC tab needs :).

SKINS: 10/10
There is very little i would change about the skins tab, you can save custom skin configs seperately and it is really easy to navigate through the UI and includes images.

OVERALL: 9.6/10
After my first day using Vanity, i have little to no complaints. So far i have had a great experience, especially compared to other software i have used in the past, considering the price, features, customization and everything else, it is great. i have used other softwares that cost double the price and give red trust factor and so far i have had none of the same issues at a fraction of the price. 100% would reccommend to new and experienced people.

Reactions: Vofflan

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
Config sharing is currently being developed and will likely release within the coming weeks. As for the saving skin configs separately, there are 3 sub-tabs in the config tab, "Settings", "Skins" and "Themes". All of those are saved separately. Thanks for the review.