My Review of Vanity

FullPlay

Feb 7, 2022
So first of all these are my personal expiriences with vantiy and im not hating on it or the staff team with my review this is just my personal feel with the cheat. Im going to rate: Menu,Esp,Legitbot,Misc,Performance,Price too Performance ratio. the review for each tab im going to rate will be between 0/10points.

Menu:
Im not giving a big review on the menu because its a menu you find stuff quite easily it looks decent so i good it a 8/10

Esp:
The esp is very customizable and looks great but the draw distance is kinda off sometimes i cant even see the enemy thats directly infront of me. and thats sucks if you play against obv cheaters and also for some reason is the radarreveal broke the enemys are teleporting or not showed what so ever. as a rating i give it 6/10

Legitbot:
so in general the legitbot works but their are a few things that are broken or missing for example the bt feels wanky af sometimes you can hit it sometimes i think i dont even have it enabled. Than the auto shoot it sometimes ignores mindmg , Mindmg is a good point because you can only config autowall mindmg and that kinda sucks if you play semi/hvh but that is not going to have a huge impact on the rating because its not sold as a semirage cheat in the first place. another weird thing is for some reason atleast for me the autosnipers arent shooting at all with auto shoot. i would say i give the legitbot a solid 6,5/10

Misc:
I love the logs of the cheat and also the common features like auto accept and thirdperson but for movment it feels broken because you not gaining any speed with it at you have that weird stops when you bhop and the menu effects are just not for me so its ok that they are in but nothing else so i would give this catorogry a 6,5/10

Performance:
the performance atleast for me its good im not having any lags my fps without the cheats are locked too 400 and with the cheat i have about 250-300 so i give it about 8/10

Price-Performance:
now that one is kinda hard because the price alone is good for what it is but in comparesen too like legit cheats i have also used its kinda off. for me it would be an better option atm to buy iniuria lifetime again or novo.win i know it costs more than double but its insane because these cheat just works as intended but iniuria and Novo are also way longer in the buissnes and iniuria is dead i think. but for what it is i give it a 6/10

Conclusion:
The cheat just feel unfinished its rough to recommend atm because it just gets outclassed but that dosent mean its trash because it has much potatial. for me it was a difficult expirience but in the end it was fun just playing with something new. If you would ask me now if i would buy the cheat again the answer would be it depends. It depends on how much updates/love the cheat gets from the coder. So now to the final score in 3 ways for it self the rating would be an 41/60 6,8/10. now compered to the two cheats i meanteant earlyer the score would go down compared to novo.win this cheat is 3/10 and against iniuria its maybe a 2/10. i hope that wasnt to mean but its my expiriences with the cheat, and for you this cheat could be insane but just not for me still a big thx to vofflan for accepting my applicatin and yall thx for reading and have a great day/evening/night and sry for my bad english i just woke up xD

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
Thanks for the review. You have based your legitbot score mainly on semirage performance which I don't think it's fair, as the name states, it's a legitbot, and some semirage features were added (not all of them working properly, true) only because many people were asking for them. As for the losing speed while bhopping, make sure your bhop hitchance is set to 100. Also, as for the draw distance, make sure that you have audible only disabled in esp settings. And yes, you are right, the cheat isn't fully finished.

FullPlay

Feb 7, 2022
the legitbot lost most of the points because of bt, but if you add semirage features to the legitbot than they should get a rating aswell, bhop hc was 100% and audible only was never activated by me, but thx for not instant banning me for my opinion

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
the legitbot lost most of the points because of bt, but if you add semirage features to the legitbot than they should get a rating aswell, bhop hc was 100% and audible only was never activated by me, but thx for not instant banning me for my opinion
It is a review and your personal opinion, you are entitled to that, some people prefer other cheats which is totally fine.

FullPlay

Feb 7, 2022
It is a review and your personal opinion, you are entitled to that, some people prefer other cheats which is totally fine.
with the same kind of review i got banned out of a few privat cheats thats why i said that xD

InfernoLum

Developer
Mar 15, 2021
So first of all these are my personal expiriences with vantiy and im not hating on it or the staff team with my review this is just my personal feel with the cheat. Im going to rate: Menu,Esp,Legitbot,Misc,Performance,Price too Performance ratio. the review for each tab im going to rate will be between 0/10points.

Menu:
Im not giving a big review on the menu because its a menu you find stuff quite easily it looks decent so i good it a 8/10

Esp:
The esp is very customizable and looks great but the draw distance is kinda off sometimes i cant even see the enemy thats directly infront of me. and thats sucks if you play against obv cheaters and also for some reason is the radarreveal broke the enemys are teleporting or not showed what so ever. as a rating i give it 6/10

Legitbot:
so in general the legitbot works but their are a few things that are broken or missing for example the bt feels wanky af sometimes you can hit it sometimes i think i dont even have it enabled. Than the auto shoot it sometimes ignores mindmg , Mindmg is a good point because you can only config autowall mindmg and that kinda sucks if you play semi/hvh but that is not going to have a huge impact on the rating because its not sold as a semirage cheat in the first place. another weird thing is for some reason atleast for me the autosnipers arent shooting at all with auto shoot. i would say i give the legitbot a solid 6,5/10

Misc:
I love the logs of the cheat and also the common features like auto accept and thirdperson but for movment it feels broken because you not gaining any speed with it at you have that weird stops when you bhop and the menu effects are just not for me so its ok that they are in but nothing else so i would give this catorogry a 6,5/10

Performance:
the performance atleast for me its good im not having any lags my fps without the cheats are locked too 400 and with the cheat i have about 250-300 so i give it about 8/10

Price-Performance:
now that one is kinda hard because the price alone is good for what it is but in comparesen too like legit cheats i have also used its kinda off. for me it would be an better option atm to buy iniuria lifetime again or novo.win i know it costs more than double but its insane because these cheat just works as intended but iniuria and Novo are also way longer in the buissnes and iniuria is dead i think. but for what it is i give it a 6/10

Conclusion:
The cheat just feel unfinished its rough to recommend atm because it just gets outclassed but that dosent mean its trash because it has much potatial. for me it was a difficult expirience but in the end it was fun just playing with something new. If you would ask me now if i would buy the cheat again the answer would be it depends. It depends on how much updates/love the cheat gets from the coder. So now to the final score in 3 ways for it self the rating would be an 41/60 6,8/10. now compered to the two cheats i meanteant earlyer the score would go down compared to novo.win this cheat is 3/10 and against iniuria its maybe a 2/10. i hope that wasnt to mean but its my expiriences with the cheat, and for you this cheat could be insane but just not for me still a big thx to vofflan for accepting my applicatin and yall thx for reading and have a great day/evening/night and sry for my bad english i just woke up xD
I would like to address a few points here and there.
1. ESP : The cases where you can't see people directly in front of you that are behind walls is called dormancy. That's the game's way of preventing you to see where people are going from your spawn. The game's implementation simply makes it so you don't receive information about players the server thinks you can't and shouldn't be able to see. Some cheats have a sort of far ESP which is a combination of showing you the last position people were and where your allies last spotted said enemy. This is not fully implemented into vanity simply because that's not that useful for legit cheating. You can however enable "Show Dormant" in the ESP section which will show enemies' last positions with a greyscaled ( white ) boxes/healthbars/whatever else you have on. Nothing can really be done to fix entity dormancy. As for "Radar Reveal" I am aware, it used to work better but after some recent Anti-Cheat/Cheat Detection updates from Valve I had to find another way of doing Radar Reveal without risking getting detected. This is likely a much safer way of doing it however it comes with the cost of accuracy.
2. Legitbot : I don't really agree with you on the backtrack as I am able to hit backtrack consistently in matchmaking. However having high ping can cause issues. This isn't a rage cheat as of yet. So I don't think it's fair to even take the semi-rage into account considering I explicitly warned people that this cheat isn't meant to be used for semi/rage cheating. Even didn't want to add semi-rage features because of that. As for Auto-Snipers, they aren't included in any of the aimbot groups because I don't think you need Auto-Sniper groups in a Legitbot tab.
3. Misc : This isn't a movement cheat, the current movement features are limited and quite bare bones, considering the main focus is the visuals/legitbot I don't think I need to elaborate further. The Auto-Jump ( BHop ) will miss a few jumps here and there if you have your BHop Hitchance set to anything under 100%. You can change that by right clicking the BHop Text and a new window will popup where you can change your hitchance. When it comes to the Menu Effects, you can disable all of them through the little COGWHEEL in the top left corner of the menu, there you can disable the Background Glitch effect as well as the Menu Dimming effect. Particles can also be disabled and are saved inside your Theme configs. So I really don't think you have a point there.

Overall I kinda agree with you here and there but I wanted to clear some things up regarding some of the things you addressed as "problematic". As for comparing it to other cheats, I really don't see how Vanity compares to Novoline or Iniuria considering they haven't even put any effort into making their UI ( Menu ) use-able.

Hope you understand where I am coming from, thanks for buying our cheat and leaving a review.

Sincerely InfernoLum

Reactions: FullPlay

FullPlay

Feb 7, 2022
I would like to address a few points here and there.
1. ESP : The cases where you can't see people directly in front of you that are behind walls is called dormancy. That's the game's way of preventing you to see where people are going from your spawn. The game's implementation simply makes it so you don't receive information about players the server thinks you can't and shouldn't be able to see. Some cheats have a sort of far ESP which is a combination of showing you the last position people were and where your allies last spotted said enemy. This is not fully implemented into vanity simply because that's not that useful for legit cheating. You can however enable "Show Dormant" in the ESP section which will show enemies' last positions with a greyscaled ( white ) boxes/healthbars/whatever else you have on. Nothing can really be done to fix entity dormancy. As for "Radar Reveal" I am aware, it used to work better but after some recent Anti-Cheat/Cheat Detection updates from Valve I had to find another way of doing Radar Reveal without risking getting detected. This is likely a much safer way of doing it however it comes with the cost of accuracy.
2. Legitbot : I don't really agree with you on the backtrack as I am able to hit backtrack consistently in matchmaking. However having high ping can cause issues. This isn't a rage cheat as of yet. So I don't think it's fair to even take the semi-rage into account considering I explicitly warned people that this cheat isn't meant to be used for semi/rage cheating. Even didn't want to add semi-rage features because of that. As for Auto-Snipers, they aren't included in any of the aimbot groups because I don't think you need Auto-Sniper groups in a Legitbot tab.
3. Misc : This isn't a movement cheat, the current movement features are limited and quite bare bones, considering the main focus is the visuals/legitbot I don't think I need to elaborate further. The Auto-Jump ( BHop ) will miss a few jumps here and there if you have your BHop Hitchance set to anything under 100%. You can change that by right clicking the BHop Text and a new window will popup where you can change your hitchance. When it comes to the Menu Effects, you can disable all of them through the little COGWHEEL in the top left corner of the menu, there you can disable the Background Glitch effect as well as the Menu Dimming effect. Particles can also be disabled and are saved inside your Theme configs. So I really don't think you have a point there.

Overall I kinda agree with you here and there but I wanted to clear some things up regarding some of the things you addressed as "problematic". As for comparing it to other cheats, I really don't see how Vanity compares to Novoline or Iniuria considering they haven't even put any effort into making their UI ( Menu ) use-able.

Hope you understand where I am coming from, thanks for buying our cheat and leaving a review.

Sincerely InfernoLum
you say you dont see the point of comparing it to novo or iniuria but with what cheat should i compare it? no h8 best regards FullPlay

Last edited: