My review on Vanity

beannn

Jun 15, 2022
UK
ayo.so
~ My personal opinion on Vanity at the current time ~
Legitbot - Haven't had a use for it since purchase, so I cannot really give it a rating.
Visuals - The chams in the cheat are very customizable. It gives you a sense of "do whatever the fuck you want" rather than limiting you to flat, normal etc.
ESP - I am not a big fan of the ESP font on the names etc. as it can be difficult to read and if a player has Cyrillic or Kanji letters etc. the cheat doesn't render a name at all. I would suggest adding flags too, as they can be useful for people who actively semirage. Another thing is, the recoil crosshair. I wouldn't make a separate crosshair for recoil, use the one that is built into csgo as I found that very annoying that I had to basically copy my in game crosshair to fit with the recoil crosshair. World hit markers would be a cool addition too, but not necessary.
Skinchanger/Inventory Changer - Not a fan of the skinchanger really, it's kind of clunky the way it works, if you drop your weapon in match warm-up the knife breaks a lot.
Miscellaneous - Pretty good amount of features, grenade helper, grenade indicators and stuff would be helpful if they were added. I don't really like the way auto accept works too, it doesn't really make you aware if you have found a match if you aren't looking at your game, but it isn't a necessary feature to change. Menu design is quite customizable with the particle stuff included, not a fan of the glitch and dim feature but, to each their own.
Config System - Not a huge fan of a separate config for skins and the actual cheat features, seems really annoying when you have to save 2 things where most cheats save skins + settings in one file.
Overall - I would personally give the cheat *AT ITS CURRENT STATE* a 6/10. Most features I am saying are broken are either me nit-picking the cheat or stuff that I personally don't like or experience that could be improved in the cheat. The cheat is not finished and the developers have clearly stated it, which is understandable. I would suggest the developers to actively listen to the community (not that they aren't) and the cheat should be going for quite sometime. Thanks to anyone reading this!
*NOTE* This is an opinion, I don't care if you think it's wrong. I have no issues with the cheat. There is plenty of room for improvement and I hope that the developers will read these reviews and learn from their community!

Reactions: Triton