Question about NOT using Vanity

DonaldClinton16

Mar 3, 2022
I use vanity on an alt account for fun with my IRLs and works great. I have never injected on my main and never plan to since I play ESEA and FACEIT on those accounts.

What I am wondering is if even if I do not inject on my main ever, since I have injected Vanity on my alt account on the same PC, could there be a way I get banned from FACEIT or ESEA if the anticheat is active? Once again, I am not trying to use Vanity on ESEA or FACEIT, I'm just wondering if something could happen to my main on those platforms if I only have injected Vanity on my alt account since they are on the same hardware/PC?

Sorry for the long winded question I am very new to cheating in general

desudesu

Jun 6, 2022
Obviously never ever run it while the ac client is active, and other than that, just in case of file scanning you can keep cheats on a usb or encrypted drive or whatever the heck so that you can unplug it when you run esea, but tbh you might not even need to.

Reactions: DonaldClinton16

DonaldClinton16

Mar 3, 2022
Thank you both for responses. What I do now is use Revo uninstaller and completely uninstall CSGO and then reinstall it. Probably overkill but I am paranoid lol

desudesu

Jun 6, 2022
Thank you both for responses. What I do now is use Revo uninstaller and completely uninstall CSGO and then reinstall it. Probably overkill but I am paranoid lol
As far as i know the cheat shouldn't be modifying game files. And if it does a simple verify game files will suffice. In fact if there were invalid files it wouldn't let you in to the game, but wouldn't ban you probably. Cheats work by modifying programs while they are running (in RAM memory) not on the disk (hard drive/ssd storage) so there is no lasting effects. What you should be worried about is lingering processes which who knows could happen by accident which is why @babytronstan suggests restarting. There are ways of making sure without restarting, but that is definitely the most fool proof way.

Reactions: DonaldClinton16