red trust factor

Roflyou

Dec 10, 2022
I don't know why but I got red trust factor after 2-3 games in 3 different accounts.. I didn't use cheats so obvious.. I don't know why I got red trust factor

Rekknrampage

Dec 3, 2022
I don't know why but I got red trust factor after 2-3 games in 3 different accounts.. I didn't use cheats so obvious.. I don't know why I got red trust factor
well whats so obvious?

Ive started this account fresh, bought prime. I now have 35 comp wins, i'm LEM MM RANK - i play as legit as you possibly can. And i have 0 issues even tho ive been reported over 100 times. because i make it seem legit.

Hacking at a higher IQ level takes time. Keep spamming bullets in the same area, throwing the same flashes /smokes and mollys. Rotate when you have info, not just because you dont see anyone with the ESP. You have to make sure your actually playing not obvious, like you would with no cheats.

Best advice is play a match without hacks, and do that exact same playstyle on the next games with the cheat. You'll notice youll get red trust, and then after the overwatch players review your account, itll go back to green just like mine.

GL out there.