Red Trust Factor

FailedX

May 1, 2022
Hi, does anyone know how this red tf work? So to start off I’m not saying it’s the cheat. But it’s a possibility.
So I I got vac banned on my main and that’s where it all started, so I bought an account with 3k hours and 4/5 medals and started playing after 2 matches got red tf, thought the account I bought must of been reported too many times before I got it. So I made a new account, bought prime levelled and went mm, after 1 match got red tf. So I knew something was wrong. Decided to wipe pc clean and format it. Made a fresh account and everything and after 1mm again red tf? Any ideas?

amiel999

May 16, 2022
Philippines
New prime accounts have low Trust Factor at first. (keep that in mind) *DO NOT ALSO MAKE IT TOO OBVIOUS WHEN U'RE PLAYING WITH A NEW ACCOUNT IF U HAVE CHEAT INJECTED* Ur trust factor is likely more prone when someone reports u.

FailedX

May 1, 2022
New prime accounts have low Trust Factor at first. (keep that in mind) *DO NOT ALSO MAKE IT TOO OBVIOUS WHEN U'RE PLAYING WITH A NEW ACCOUNT IF U HAVE CHEAT INJECTED* Ur trust factor is likely more prone when someone reports u.
But after 1 match i constatnly play with spinners No matter if im 10/10 Or 5/10 Or 10/5 in first match which i Find weard

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
It's possible that just wiping the PC itself and switching accounts won't fix your trust factor. As far as anybody knows, it could even be HWID based. I understand your concern, but there isn't a whole lot anyone can tell you about fixing your trust factor and whatnot. Basically everyone who've used Vanity lately, claims that their trust factor is nothing but green. Also, some people have gotten VAC bans after being stuck in red trust factor for a while, and we know that our cheat is fully undetected. Brand new prime accounts are basically nothing but red trust factor from the start, so there isn't much surprise.

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
To add to that, if anyone ever tries to tell you that they know how trust factor works, ignore them as they have absolutely 0 clue what they're talking about.

FailedX

May 1, 2022
To add to that, if anyone ever tries to tell you that they know how trust factor works, ignore them as they have absolutely 0 clue what they're talking about.
So using a spoofer would help maybe? Since i think the only option is left is HWID i think. like i use fov 1.0 so i doubt its that vissable and smoothing around 60-70 and thats about it.