Vanity Review

Demiurge

May 28, 2022
MENU/UI: 8/10.
UI is alright, nothing insane but its pretty nice on the eyes

LEGIT: 7/10
A fair amount of options, missing some things I would like to see but besides that its pretty basic in terms of a legit bot so nothing to complain about or anything to point out.

MISC: 9/10
Nothing too special, it's got everything a misc tab usually has.

SKINS: 10/10
Not too many issues, I do like the inventory changer its nice, the separate skin config part is only a little weird having a separate config for skins

OVERALL: 6.5/10
I currently have around 10 days left on my sub, and in the last 20 days of the software I've noticed it doesn't have shared config system which is a slight thing for me, not too big but enough to be a little odd and kind of thing you would expect a average software to have but nevertheless its nothing too bad, as for general use, its had a few crashing issues nothing out of the world though, it happens so not too surprised but as said it is missing a few things that would be cool if they where added. So to sum it up overall the software is alright, its basic its got what everything else has so its nothing different from others and that's why I have rated it a 6.5 instead of a 7 or a 7.5 now I know every software is almost the same in some way but my main issue is nothing really stands out with vanity in the sense it doesn't have much "personality" not to say that is isn't good or anything, it is a legit cheat through and through so some people prefer this over something else or they may not, but in my opinion its a little basic and doesn't have anything that would make it stand out as a better option to some other providers out there.