Vanity Review

atluzka

Jul 9, 2022
Legitbot - I don't use aimbot while playing but after trying it out in a custom match, it works as intended, a bit confusing at first since i didn't know you could scroll down. Backtrack should be changeable in ms, but that's just my preference.

Visuals - Many customizable visuals. The font looks weird. Skybox feature doesn't work, might just be a issue with the map. Doesn't have a feature to draw aimbot fov. The game crashes (View Beams feature under the players tab).

Misc - Has all the basic features. There is no grenade indicator. Game crashes when i hit a enemy while having Chat Logs from Logging enabled.

Player List - A useless feature taking up space, I don't see the point of it. You could also add 'tab' which shows the user's rank, if you're trying to expand it.

Skins - A basic skin changer, has everything you need. (Float, Seed, Stattrack, Nametag and Stickers). Sometimes the knife skin doesn't show for me if i don't have any other weapons. Sometimes crashes when changing a skin.

Configs - Loading configs works as intended. Having a separate config for skins is kinda weird. Crashing when loading skins config.

Menu - The menu looks clean, a bit confusing. Sometimes changing between tabs the background blur is messed up. There should be something that shows you're able to scroll down, thats what confused me.

Summary
6/10. Has everything you need. Crashes sometimes. Ragebot, Anti-aim, Lua tab that just take up space.
Trust factor: got a red trust in less than 20 games, but there was a warning in the forum about trust factor issues.

Is it worth the money?
In my opinion, its not worth the money right now. Am i paying for the menu or the features?

Vofflan

Administrator
Sep 2, 2019
Sweden
The red trust factor issues and all of the crashing issues will be solved in the upcoming update which is very soon. Your subscription will be extended with the update.

atluzka

Jul 9, 2022
Update - After trying out the aimbot in a few games, i can say its trash, doesn't even hit a standing player. Might just be issue with my config.

Swarms

Jul 14, 2022
Update - After trying out the aimbot in a few games, i can say its trash, doesn't even hit a standing player. Might just be issue with my config.
I've had issues with this before and usually its my config