What you guys think of a obs mode

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
Anti-OBS is enabled by default and cannot be turned off. Obviously, it only works with the esp stuff, not the chams etc.

Kiimfy

May 24, 2022
i currently try to get it working but i dont know how to hide my esp from my OBS. is it because of me using display capture?

EDIT: okay i now know its because im not using Gamecapture but since i dont want to play untrusted i cant use gamecapture since csgo blocks thirdparty programms
how do i work around that?

Last edited:

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
i currently try to get it working but i dont know how to hide my esp from my OBS. is it because of me using display capture?

EDIT: okay i now know its because im not using Gamecapture but since i dont want to play untrusted i cant use gamecapture since csgo blocks thirdparty programms
how do i work around that?
-allow_third_party_software in launch options.

Kiimfy

May 24, 2022
-allow_third_party_software in launch options.
does this put me in untrusted? because if i type "trusted_launch_info" into the console it tells me i launched the game in untrusted mode.
Whats even more confusing to me is, that even tho i started CSGO that way my gamecapture doesnt capture CSGO xD

Kiimfy

May 24, 2022
Not sure, but if that doesn't work, iirc Masterlooser made a post on UC about bypassing that. https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/counterstrike-global-offensive/409060-obs-gamecapture.html. Not exactly sure if it still works though.
ive read through the forum post on the site you sent me. Still doesn't work. Gamecapture from either OBS or Streamlabs OBS won't capture CSGO. Neither in trusted nor in untrusted mode. Soooo yeah the OBS bypass is not currently doing anything. I'll keep searching for ways to bypass untrusted mode and still stream / record with gamecapture on. Thanks for your help

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
ive read through the forum post on the site you sent me. Still doesn't work. Gamecapture from either OBS or Streamlabs OBS won't capture CSGO. Neither in trusted nor in untrusted mode. Soooo yeah the OBS bypass is not currently doing anything. I'll keep searching for ways to bypass untrusted mode and still stream / record with gamecapture on. Thanks for your help
Make sure you have those settings on: