A few questions before buying :)

ImaGiraffe

Feb 18, 2022
Yoo,
So i was wondering about a few things..

1. Grenade helper, (Smokes, flashes and the sort) when will that be added? I'm not really asking for an ETA more of like a ballpark.. Like are we talking this year?
2. Does the cheat require a USB drive?
3. Does the cheat have a driver?
4. Is there pSilent in the legitbot? (I know it was patched a long time ago, but it still works fine for MM with a low fov)
5. Does the standalone RCS work fine with the legitbot? (Saw an older video where it didn't)
6. Is there Bomb ESP? (Timer, Defuse Timer, Damage, Planting, Bombsite)
7. Is there legit hitscan? (Like say your selected hitbox(s) are not visible, but that a leg of the player is, will the aimbot target that?)
8. I know some features are detected on community servers and will result in an instant ban, have you guys made like a switch you can flip to prevent that?

Last edited:

LmaoXd

Lifetime User
Apr 7, 2021
Lietuva
1. yes
2. no
3. dont think so
4. no
5. Yes, If you know how to set it up
6, Not yet but its planned
7. yes
8. no

ImaGiraffe

Feb 18, 2022
Hmm, No pSilent, no bomb ESP and no Grenade helper really is kinda of a deal breaker for me sadly, those features are the ones i need to most.
And the whole no driver thing, really seems like a warning sign, i know drivers aren't required to get past VAC and i know a driver isn't a magic solution for anything, but having a driver to help with CR3 register and paging really does (if done right) do alot for security.

I guess I'll have to wait a bit for those features and hopefully a driver later on, really sucks because the visuals of this cheat are fucking awesome!

InfernoLum

Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hmm, No pSilent, no bomb ESP and no Grenade helper really is kinda of a deal breaker for me sadly, those features are the ones i need to most.
And the whole no driver thing, really seems like a warning sign, i know drivers aren't required to get past VAC and i know a driver isn't a magic solution for anything, but having a driver to help with CR3 register and paging really does (if done right) do alot for security.

I guess I'll have to wait a bit for those features and hopefully a driver later on, really sucks because the visuals of this cheat are fucking awesome!
This isn't an external hence there is no driver, if you mean a kernel driver for injection that is kind of overkill and not really needed in my humble opinion.