Actual question ( no newgen please )

BlueQc

Dec 27, 2022
Is it true that Vanity gives you red trust or are people just dogshit at legit cheating

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
Most of the people don't understand anything about red trust. They think that if you get into a game and there is at least 1 person cheating that means that they're instantly in red trust, or that they have less than "x" number of people in Looking to Play. In reality, it seems to be much more complicated. Logically, getting reported a lot could cause red trust, same with playing with someone that also has red trust. I suggest that you don't listen to people claiming that they've gotten red trust factor based on what I said above. We are testing Vanity on a number of accounts to make sure that the cheat is safe to use. And yes, if they are claiming they got red trust based on the red lobby warning message when queueing, that does in fact mean that they have gotten red trust, but it wasn't caused by Vanity.

atsipisi

Nov 12, 2022
Is it true that Vanity gives you red trust or are people just dogshit at legit cheating
Yes, it's true. Vanity does give red trust. Proven 100%, however You play. Used only visible chams and legit aim with low FOV and got red tf after 2 days(maybe 5 matches). Before I was using soft that is safe from red tf, had no problems with my play style and no reports. Just wanted to try Vanity and here are the result- 2 accounts are red :)

badsanta

Jan 2, 2023
Yes, it's true. Vanity does give red trust. Proven 100%, however You play. Used only visible chams and legit aim with low FOV and got red tf after 2 days(maybe 5 matches). Before I was using soft that is safe from red tf, had no problems with my play style and no reports. Just wanted to try Vanity and here are the result- 2 accounts are red :)
how do you know that you got no reports? its the most stupid thing ive ever heard.

badsanta

Jan 2, 2023
The most stupid thing is that developers and admins here says, that Vanity does NOT give red tf when it DOES :)
okay maybe but still, how do you know that u didnt get any reports. and u prob played obvious even tho u didnt notice it urself.

LmaoXd

Lifetime User
Apr 7, 2021
Lietuva
Autistas fr

atsipisi

Nov 12, 2022
okay maybe but still, how do you know that u didnt get any reports. and u prob played obvious even tho u didnt notice it urself.
Read again the first message you replied. More than half a year with other soft with no red trust, no brainfucking and crying from enemy teams about cheating etc... So I don't think that my playstyle changed only because I bought this soft.

badsanta

Jan 2, 2023
Read again the first message you replied. More than half a year with other soft with no red trust, no brainfucking and crying from enemy teams about cheating etc... So I don't think that my playstyle changed only because I bought this soft.
but still, how tf u know that u didnt get reported?