BEST LEGIT CHEAT OUT ON THE MARKET

vewh1

Premium
May 14, 2022
I recently tried out this cheat and I have to say, I'm blown away by how comprehensive it is. The aimbot feature is top-notch with an overall rating of 8/10. What's even better is that the developer has added a new feature where you can choose a specific shoot box like in the trigger bot, making it even more customizable.

Speaking of the trigger bot, it has a rating of 9/10 and performs extremely well, there is no issues with the accuracy.

The visuals are also exceptional, with a rating of 9/10. It has a wide variety of visual options that cover almost everything you'll ever need. And the best part is that the cheat includes a bomb timer, which is a must-have feature for any cheat.

I have to say that nothing is missing in this cheat. The developer has done an excellent job of making sure every aspect of the cheat is well thought out and executed. I couldn't find any issues or bugs during my usage, and it's amazing to see how much effort has been put into this.

I also appreciate that the developer is continuously working on the cheat and has mentioned that this is not the final version. The dedication to improving the cheat is remarkable.

Overall, I give this cheat a rating of 10/10. It's one of the best cheats I've ever used, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a comprehensive and well-executed cheating experience.

Last edited: