cheat, questions, help

grimaldo666

Apr 21, 2023
Hello. Before I start talking, I'm going to ask you to be honest with me. Even my best friend didn't realize that I was cheating. I used it carefully and well. Next, I got caught in the red factor and then the VAC wave. I currently have an account worth about $4000. I want to use your product again, but will the same scenario happen again? When I say the same scenario, "red factor followed by vac" There is currently no Overwatch in the game. The only reason it isn't for most people is because CS2 is the future. Do we risk eating the same VAC when you arrive? please be open with me..

Vofflan

Administrator
Sep 2, 2019
Sweden
Hello, about a month ago we pushed an update that completely eliminated the red trust factor issues. If you play now, you should not have any issues, but we cannot recommend you cheat on an account worth 4000 USD. It's solely your decision.

grimaldo666

Apr 21, 2023
Hello, about a month ago we pushed an update that completely eliminated the red trust factor issues. If you play now, you should not have any issues, but we cannot recommend you cheat on an account worth 4000 USD. It's solely your decision.
As far as I understand, we will not have any trust factor issues while we are playing now, right? So, can you give some information about the upcoming CS2 update? Will the next update trigger the cheat?

grimaldo666

Apr 21, 2023
As far as I understand, we will not have any trust factor issues while we are playing now, right? So, can you give some information about the upcoming CS2 update? Will the next update trigger the cheat?

Vofflan

Administrator
Sep 2, 2019
Sweden
I cant know because the update has not been released.