Does this support cs2 yet?

qacek

Feb 24, 2022
How do i get it to load up and use it?
just login in the loader sometimes it crashes but not for everyone inferno dosnt have these crashes he will try to fix it it happend more before he fixed it mostly but some people still have this issue

mudred

Jan 7, 2024
So how do you open the menu? because i hit login and it loads my game but i dont know to to access it.

qacek

Feb 24, 2022
i dont have the option when i open it.
what option? if you mean aimbot and other stuff they arent implemented yet right now only esp is in vanity everything will be added slowly and after testing the next feature will be inventory changer

mudred

Jan 7, 2024
so how do i insert? sorry im new to cheats and stuff like that like when im in my game and i hit login to the loader it just reloads my game i dont know what to press or do when i open the game up

qacek

Feb 24, 2022
so how do i insert? sorry im new to cheats and stuff like that like when im in my game and i hit login to the loader it just reloads my game i dont know what to press or do when i open the game up
on your keyboard you have a button called insert or ins if you have a 60% keyboard then right shift is also an option insert is close to backspace