I cant do this stuff no more

Ryba

Jun 12, 2022
Celle, Germany
rybasfistergmbh.store
i hope there arent rules in that forum about stuff
(Many Typos)

Hey, so basicly this will just b me crying.
i miss her, i miss my ex, she ruined me
she made aligations that i raped her, she ruined my friend group,
she made me fall apart, i spendet over 3k euros on her after the brakup,
Bc i thought i still have a chanche as a friend.
She cheated on me, she sendet me videos of it.
i am better without her, but she is so hot.
i wanna Simp for a girl again, i wanna b the stoopid bimbo who listens to her.
after now 17m of the breakup, i had a new gf. she left me aswell, she took my Cat,
Desk, Chair, everything proof i found friend bc of that silly joke.
After about 2months i am now doing better. suddenly i had a sad feeling again, ive fallen into my
Old sceme again. i am sitting here (got a chair and desk now) Proof and i want to cry, i want to end it all, no job, no fam, no friends.
all the ppl i am left with leave me due to the old lie of me beeing a rapist.
i dont want it anymore, i want to b happy again.
ive seen a pic of a girl some days ago and she is pretty hot but i cant find info about her :(

pls dont ban me

yikes

Lifetime User
Mar 6, 2022
unknown
uhm, dont what to say bout that one g
but ill guess u dont need anything bad rn so.. basically focuse on urself start to do actuall productive stuff maybe start to workout and stop caring about woman b4 u are stable, have money, a stable income and dont need to worry about stuff like this. I understand that ur life is shit rn, i guess.. but stop thinking about the past and keep on looking forward u cannot undo stuff in ur life so fuck that bitch (or probably all bitches rn) and start to get some money and make her regret all that.! (but dont take her back after u made it)

mfg. yikes aka zone.

Reactions: Ryba

Re0x

Jul 1, 2021
Romania
re0xhvh.cf
bro dont end it all because of other ppl's oppinions
bro she might've been hot, but wtf. if she accused u of something u didnt do bro, and u spent that much money. find a good gf, not a gold digger. Might be helpful to go to a place you havent been before (a cafe u havent been before etc) and talk to a girl there, idk make it seem like u have financial problems. if u go up to a girl and tell her u have so and so much money and sh&t, ofc she gonna be with u, only to steal everything from u. don't simp brah, a girl might be hot but be the most devil. Try to get some friends 2.

Shadow61

Dec 31, 2021
i hope there arent rules in that forum about stuff
(Many Typos)

Hey, so basicly this will just b me crying.
i miss her, i miss my ex, she ruined me
she made aligations that i raped her, she ruined my friend group,
she made me fall apart, i spendet over 3k euros on her after the brakup,
Bc i thought i still have a chanche as a friend.
She cheated on me, she sendet me videos of it.
i am better without her, but she is so hot.
i wanna Simp for a girl again, i wanna b the stoopid bimbo who listens to her.
after now 17m of the breakup, i had a new gf. she left me aswell, she took my Cat,
Desk, Chair, everything proof i found friend bc of that silly joke.
After about 2months i am now doing better. suddenly i had a sad feeling again, ive fallen into my
Old sceme again. i am sitting here (got a chair and desk now) Proof and i want to cry, i want to end it all, no job, no fam, no friends.
all the ppl i am left with leave me due to the old lie of me beeing a rapist.
i dont want it anymore, i want to b happy again.
ive seen a pic of a girl some days ago and she is pretty hot but i cant find info about her :(

pls dont ban me
Das meinst du doch nicht ernst haha 😂 Chillst dann noch mit beste Ice Tee

Kirby

May 28, 2022
everyone in this forum never touched a girl before don't listen to them just go see a shrink (they work) (kinda) :WeSmart: