Indepth Review of Vanity

Hi^^ I did this review a couple of days ago (didn't upload), and decided to update it for the new update

I have been using Vanity for about a week, which should be good enough for a review. I would say I am justified as I have been cheating for about a year and have used different cheats.

-- LEGIT BOT --
Vanity's legit bot performs well. I feel like the cheat should let you be able to edit individual guns not just rifles, pistols, and SMGs.
Given its current state as a work-in-progress, I'm confident it will continue to improve.
I would rate the legit bot a solid 7/10.

-- Visuals --
I love these visuals. They are very clean. I love the GUI and the blur.
However there is a caveat with the chams, I feel like instead of having you pick the color in the setting below the overlay settings, just add the color selector option in the setting.
World options are pretty decent, I really like the timer for smokes and Molotovs.
With all this information in mind.
I give the Visuals an 8/10

-- MISC --
I find Vanity's settings easily understandable and very cool, especially for newcomers to cheating in csgo. One area that could be improved is the size of the c4 timer, as it currently takes up too much screen space. However, apart from that, I absolutely love the spectator list and all the other options in this tab.
I rate the MISC tab a solid 9/10.

-- Profile --
While I haven't touched this feature much, I have tried it out to see what it does. I say it's a cool idea to have in Vanity.
Based on what I've said, I would rate the profile feature a promising 10/10.

-- Inventory --
I messed with this feature a lot and I feel like inventory should be saved with configs; It is really up to the developers on what they do with their cheat.
I rate the inventory feature an impressive 9/10.

-- Configs --
Now that they have implemented cloud configs, gonna give it an 8/10; not a 10/10 due to the issue I mentioned in Inventory.
Considering the current state of this tab, I would rate the config tab a solid 8/10.

-- Overall review --
Vanity is undeniably a powerful cheat, at the price point of $10. Even though it has some minor issues I feel like will improve in the future it will be more widely used and compete with top-tier legit cheats.
However, at the current state of the cheat, it's still really good earning it a solid 8/10 rating.
If you are on a budget, I would recommend this cheat. I haven't had any red trust issues so far.

Reactions: Vofflan and Number7