Just a question about inactivity ban

Aszab123

Official Reseller
Aug 13, 2021
So, if I get banned during an inactivity ban, but I would like to purchase the cheat after that, would I get an unban? I'm currently waiting for another cheat to expire, and I could only buy the cheat next month.

Reactions: Varc

Vofflan

Administrator
Sep 2, 2019
Sweden
The inactivity bans are permanent for the account. If you would like to buy the cheat later you have to be invited again.

Reactions: Varc

Aszab123

Official Reseller
Aug 13, 2021
The inactivity bans are permanent for the account. If you would like to buy the cheat later you have to be invited again.
But if I read it correctly, having multiple accounts will result in being IP banned.

InfernoLum

Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Having multiple accounts at the same time is forbidden. You can however, get banned on this account then get invited again make a new account.

Reactions: Vofflan

Aszab123

Official Reseller
Aug 13, 2021
Having multiple accounts at the same time is forbidden. You can however, get banned on this account then get invited again make a new account.
Alright, thanks for the answer. Just one last question. What's the ETA for the new update? Just so I know how long till I have, because I might be able to buy a subscription in about a week.

VEXTO

May 30, 2021
Home
So, if I get banned during an inactivity ban, but I would like to purchase the cheat after that, would I get an unban? I'm currently waiting for another cheat to expire, and I could only buy the cheat next month.
i think theres no inactivity bans anymore