My full review for Vanity v2

ryeola

Nov 28, 2021
I have been using this legit cheat for about 2 months now and noticed that there are a lot of new people joining Vanitycheats so I decided to make a full in-depth honest review for Vanity v2, I hope this helps you all. If you just want an overall review of the cheat you can just skip all the way down to the bottom.

[--------Legit Bot: 9.8/10
Customizability: 9.5/10
Easy to Customize: 9/10
Worth The Price: 10/10

The legit bot is quite customizable but there are a few other cheats with a bit more customizability, but for a higher price so overall if you are looking for a good cheat that is worth the price only for the legit bot then this right here is your legit cheat heaven. Its pretty easy to use/customize if you have used other cheats before, people newer to this community might have a little bit of trouble with customization though.

[--------Visuals: 10/10
Customizability: 10/10
Easy to Customize: 10/10
Menu/GUI: 10/10

Worth the Price: 10/10

The visuals are highly customizable and though they are all personal preference I can guarantee that you will be able to find the perfect visuals for you. They are very easy to customize if you have used really any cheat before with some kind of visual customization. The actual cheat visuals like the menu are very nice and visually appealing and also has some cool customization options and enough customizability to meet whatever kind of visuals you like. There may be some other cheats that also have really nice visuals like this one, but I have just found the vanity visuals a lot more appealing. The spectators list and that stuff are also pretty appealing to the eye in my opinion if you wanna use that kind of stuff.

[--------Miscellaneous: 10/10

The misc tab is like any other cheat really, and has all your essential movement features such as Bunny Hop, auto strafe, jump bug, and also edge bug. These are just what I would consider to be essential movement features to really any legit cheat, and the bhop also has a hit chance thingy thing. This is also the tab that has all of the menu effects for the menu particles and all that stuff but that would fall under the visuals category, but I decided to also include it here just because it's under that tab. The misc tab has all of the essential features and also some extra ones that I think are cool like the menu affects.

[--------Skin Changer: 10/10

The skin changer is really like any other good skin changer, you can change weapon skins, add stickers, stattrack, paint seed, paint wear, and of course nametags. I believe you can also have custom models for the weapons.

[--------Overall: 9.9/10

This leaves to a conclusion for an overall review of the cheat of 9.9/10 and I really think that this cheat is extremely good for its price starting at 10 euros a month. This cheat is incredibly good and I would recommend this cheat to anyone that legit cheats. This is probably the best legit cheat you are going to get for its price, and also with rage features to come. I will be making another review for when rage and/or lua comes out, but only specifically for that feature as as you can see I have already made a review of the cheat without all of the rage features and lua lol.

I have used this cheat on multiple accounts, including my main account and I currently have 0 bans on any of my accounts and might of course make an ultimate definitive guide for cheating on your main account if yall want that.