My review of Vanity as a lifetime inuria and novoline user.

skidderkid

Jun 27, 2023
Overall: 7/10

Pros:
Overall legit experience is good and there isnt any issues with the legit bot or resolver
Backtrack is very good compared to others.
Visuals are clean but lacking in world visuals like skybox changer and aspect ratio.
Skin changer is good and does not have any issues in skin picking and applying stickers.

Cons:
The triggerbot does not have an autostop so if you play with a too low hitchance you will never hit anything and too high it wont shoot.
Visuals are bugging sometimes and sometimes some users wont load until you see them yourself. Lack of word visuals too.
Skin changer could include agents and maybe add cases that you could open to be above the competition. When you create the skin and the option to edit the skin instead of deleting it as I found it annoying to need to redo a skin if you wanted to change the skin pattern.
Also add a better scroll to go through the skins and stickers as it was painful to have to scroll slowly through the skins and stickers.
Config saving caused crashed but they supposedly have fixed but I think you should add that if you have not saved something then it stays exactly how you left.

These are some of the things in encountered while playing casually there is a lack of alot of features, if in the future they add more features I would place it as 8-9/10 legit cheat.

Cant wait for the RageBot!

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
Certain features like aspect ratio has been removed for the time being. As for the ESP, you might be talking about dormancy. There is nothing that can be done about it. Agents and cases along with fake case opening is planned and will likely be added at some point in time. Scroll bar in the skins section would be indeed useful and IIRC it was planned at some point. Crashing is being investigated, not just the crashing while downloading/loading/saving a config but also those in-game.

Reactions: skidderkid

LmaoXd

Lifetime User
Apr 7, 2021
Lietuva
Overall: 7/10

Pros:
Overall legit experience is good and there isnt any issues with the legit bot or resolver
Backtrack is very good compared to others.
Visuals are clean but lacking in world visuals like skybox changer and aspect ratio.
Skin changer is good and does not have any issues in skin picking and applying stickers.

Cons:
The triggerbot does not have an autostop so if you play with a too low hitchance you will never hit anything and too high it wont shoot.
Visuals are bugging sometimes and sometimes some users wont load until you see them yourself. Lack of word visuals too.
Skin changer could include agents and maybe add cases that you could open to be above the competition. When you create the skin and the option to edit the skin instead of deleting it as I found it annoying to need to redo a skin if you wanted to change the skin pattern.
Also add a better scroll to go through the skins and stickers as it was painful to have to scroll slowly through the skins and stickers.
Config saving caused crashed but they supposedly have fixed but I think you should add that if you have not saved something then it stays exactly how you left.

These are some of the things in encountered while playing casually there is a lack of alot of features, if in the future they add more features I would place it as 8-9/10 legit cheat.

Cant wait for the RageBot!
Resolver doesn't exist btw🤔
Auto stop is more of rage feature rather than legit and since vanity is a legit cheat theres no point in adding it
Agents already exist in inventory changer