My Vanity review

ticlx

Jun 27, 2023
In my opinion Vanity is a good legit cheat and as long as you use it properly you wont get banned I've used Vanity for a few days now and I'm still very high green trust with even 40 players on looking to play for split seconds before it goes back to 20 I've never gotten less than 20 players on the looking to play list when using vanity so trust factor is very good but certainly not the best Anyways instead of making a gigantic text that's barely readable I'll just review the most important features so it's easier to read

Aimbot: 10/10

the aimbot is pretty good, it's very customizable and it works perfectly fine without any issues, it doesn't give red trust which is a good thing and every feature is working properly, the RCS is pretty good but I doubt it's the best out there, the aimbot works perfectly fine with very high smoothness settings and it wont get you overwatch banned unless you don't know how to legit cheat but I doubt it will get you overwatch banned even if you barely know how to cheat unless you're using very low smoothness in the settings. Basically the aimbot is very good for legit cheating and it's completely undetectable unless you use it blatantly, it's especially good on lobbies with good players because they'll think you're just good at the game and on silver lobbies you'll most likely get accused of smurfing.

Visuals: 10/10

vanity probably has the best visuals I've seen from a cheat so far but honestly I couldn't care less it basically has every thing that a cheat should have (esp,chams,glow etc) but you can customize them to such extent to the point where it will almost look like a different cheat, it's honestly impressive but I still barely I just care about ESP,Chams which are all red trust free on this cheat so you wont have to worry about red trust unless you pre-aim through walls and don't know how to play with wallhacks

Misc: 9/10

not anything special at all doesn't even matter it just has every thing that a regular cheat would have and I barely even care about the misc stuff so I don't even know what to write here just know that it's not something special the only special thing is the profile changer but I'm pretty sure it's not in the misc section

Profile Changer: 9.5/10

the profile changer is pretty good you can basically customize your profile however you like, you can customize you skill group, you can customize your rank, you can customize some other things that i completely forgot about since this section doesn't even matter it's client side only so why would someone decide if they want to buy a cheat from the profile changer

Stability: 0/10

crashes 4-5 times per game with a medium end hardware and i run vanity well above 300 fps so it's definitely an issue with the cheat and not with my computer but it will be fixed soon (hopefully) so it doesn't matter than much at the moment

that's pretty much it I wont bother to rate the skin changer or any other cosmetical feature as i couldn't care less and the skin changer is client side so buy a skin if you wanna look legit there are lots of skin for around the price of under 1 euro so im pretty sure everybody can afford that. Anyways as I mentioned before the trust factor is pretty good with this cheat but certainly no where near the best but still if you know how to legit cheat you wont get red trust or overwatch banned and if you don't use a blatant config then you'll be perfectly fine. That's pretty much it.