Nice cheat but some things missing.

microsicek

May 12, 2023
Vanity is nice cheats but it need a search option. Its good for legit and everything, but i think sometimes the wallhack is very slow. For legit its best cheap cheat,nice optimalization,options and a lot more. Only thing that miss FOR ME is the config share option beacuse setting configs with only pictures is sometimes really annoying . Also some luas will be great so the lua system is little missing too and its pity. But its good cheat i recommend it.

Reactions: Vofflan

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
Wallhack works the way it should. The only current issue with the ESP is that the granades sometimes stay on the screen. Config sharing is currently being tested and will be released once it's ready. Thanks for the review.

microsicek

May 12, 2023
Vanity is nice cheats but it need a search option. Its good for legit and everything, but i think sometimes the wallhack is very slow. For legit its best cheap cheat,nice optimalization,options and a lot more. Only thing that miss FOR ME is the config share option beacuse setting configs with only pictures is sometimes really annoying . Also some luas will be great so the lua system is little missing too and its pity. But its good cheat i recommend it. Btw movement recorder and grenade helper will be top and make it this cheat even better! (pls give me 7days extra beacuse i cant live without vanity :D)

LmaoXd

Lifetime User
Apr 7, 2021
Lietuva
A legit cheat definitely doesn't need a search option, wallhack works fine (not sure how can it be 'slow' lol), cfg sharing is already in testing and will probably be released soon, luas will come with rage update, movement recorder most likely won't be added and grenade helper will either be added or someone will make a lua for it

Reactions: microsicek