Proxy's brutally honest review (+rep pls) (Version 1)

Proxy

Jun 30, 2021
day idk since I have been using it, so far the best legit cheat I have seen. I am using the cheat on different Prime accounts and so far 0 bans, Which is an accomplishment because I am using cheats. for over an year on those accounts.

Lets start with the aim-bot. one of the cleanest and best aim-bot I have ever seen, if you would compare it with a 20$ cheat then this will still be the winner. (this cheat is up to 4X cheaper)
Rating: 9/10

Visuals next. really easy to config the visuals, they are clean and look amazing when you spend some time on it. features are basic but still better compared to other cheats.
Rating 8/10

Then the Misc. everything you need with customizable features, everything works like it should. what can I say more? I like the Menu effects (:
Rating 8/10

1 more thing to rate after the Skins/model changer. works really well, no issue's with it. its really customizable. only thing I would add are stickers. and the skin preview is amazing!

And the last thing, the Menu! I like the design, its really user friendly. you can find features really quick and easy. the only downfall is that you have to config the colors in an additional tab.
Rating 8/10

The cheat overall is insane for the price you pay, thanks to the devs for making this. and of course a special thanks to my friend/inviter @AlexEzz21
Rating overall: 9/10

+rep Best cheat

alexhvh

Jun 23, 2021
Somewhere
day idk since I have been using it, so far the best legit cheat I have seen. I am using the cheat on different Prime accounts and so far 0 bans, Which is an accomplishment because I am using cheats. for over an year on those accounts.

Lets start with the aim-bot. one of the cleanest and best aim-bot I have ever seen, if you would compare it with a 20$ cheat then this will still be the winner. (this cheat is up to 4X cheaper)

Visuals next. really easy to config the visuals, they are clean and look amazing when you spend some time on it. features are basic but still better compared to other cheats.
Rating 8/10

Then the Misc. everything you need with customizable features, everything works like it should. what can I say more? I like the Menu effects (:
Rating 8/10

1 more thing to rate after the Skins/model changer. works really well, no issue's with it. its really customizable. only thing I would add are stickers. and the skin preview is amazing!

And the last thing, the Menu! I like the design, its really user friendly. you can find features really quick and easy. the only downfall is that you have to config the colors in an additional tab.
Rating 8/10

The cheat overall is insane for the price you pay, thanks to the devs for making this. and of course a special thanks to my friend/inviter @AlexEzz21

+rep Best cheat
Np man, also, I saw this now xD

Solo

Retired Moderator
Apr 10, 2021
Texas
www.youtube.com

Rating 8/10

Rating 8/10

Rating 8/10

+rep Best cheat
pussy shit i will post my review stop trying to be nice