Red Trust

blazehfh

Jun 4, 2022
oh then i have no idea i know some features like u said can couse it i turned off radar reveal bc some youtuber said it can couse red trust but im not sure if its true
bro i know i was only using skinchanger and grenade name esp thats all

Sernt

Dec 17, 2022
ino but im just saying dat some other features can also couse it not saying u used them

blazehfh

Jun 4, 2022
ino but im just saying dat some other features can also couse it not saying u used them
the account just got banned HAHAHAHA bro this is insane. friends using iniuria with 1k inventory and not banned and going more blatant. is this a joke?

Sernt

Dec 17, 2022
the account just got banned HAHAHAHA bro this is insane. friends using iniuria with 1k inventory and not banned and going more blatant. is this a joke?
y insted of crying dat vanity is bad u just buy inuria?

Sernt

Dec 17, 2022
u choose to buy it so y u moaning dat its bad then ppl look nd think it gives red trust wen it doesnt

Stratocaster18

Jan 7, 2023
u choose to buy it so y u moaning dat its bad then ppl look nd think it gives red trust wen it doesnt
we choose to buy because they claiming no redtrust issue and banned issue now we know that this is bullshit buy iniuria guys buy iniuria is legit no red trust and vac issue,

Stratocaster18

Jan 7, 2023
well i have no idea how ppl get red trsut i used i on a prime account for 4 weeks nd no redtrust
well its hard to believe what your saying look at this almost 30 minutes no game found yet and its only take me 2 min to find a game and i have more that 15 to 20 looking to play now its nothing and i didn't cheat in the actual game i just used it in the aimbot training workshop how it looks and feel just for curiosity, i don't need cheat my aim is not that bad and my game sense is not that bad to i used to be LEM and now its bad for me because i got red trust for not using its just injected lol20230129185515 1