Review of Vanity Cheat for CS:GO

intense

Jun 27, 2023
Menu : The menu itself is very smooth no stutter or issues while using it, I love the particles while the menu is open it is flawless and they have also made it how we can grab every particle and when released they scatter like a raindrop when hiting the ground.

LegitBot : LegitBot has many features to customize and tbh it feels pretty smooth, the triggerbot is very good while combined with the delay. Aimbot is flawless combined with the RCS its somewhat feels humanlike and is very unlikely to grab attention of others if configed correctly for individual playstyle.

Visuals : The visuals of this cheat are very good there are a lot of options to customize with and yes sometimes it drops some frames (fps) but its not that big of a drop so its adjustable, for me I wasn't able to find the aspect ratio feature idk if its not in the cheat or I couldn't find it, except these little things the visuals of the cheat are great.

Misc : In misc we can find every feature we need in a legit cheat, we even got jump bug which a lot of other cheat I have used previously didn't had.

Config : The config section is so freaking awesome, we can browse through others config if we want to and get access to use our fav. youtubers config or even the mods config which is great for those who are bad at making cfgs and for some of us who are lazy to make a config. I loved the idea of having different configs for aimbot visuals etc, skins and theme differently, and also the ability to automatically load config on injection its something we don't get to see even on some well known cheat providers.

Suggestion : Please add Aspect Ratio customization, its something I really appritiate in every cheat. ( idk if its already in the cheat, I tried to find it but was unable to )

Conclusion : Vanity Cheats are a very good cheat provider for Legit cheating in CS:GO, we can definetly feel its impact while gaming with the software and its pretty smooth to use, as I have been cheating since 2016 I know my stuff and I'm very picky when it comes to my preference and I can gladly say that I can use Vanity with the peace of my mind for trust factor and VAC.

I will rate this cheat a 9.5/10, job well done guys.

Reactions: same

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
Aspect ratio along with some other FOV options have been disabled for the time being. They will be added back in the near future.

Reactions: intense