review

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0nk

Banned
Jul 7, 2023
used vanity over the free weekend (+ a special extended forever free weekend :D) and here is my honest review:

i have noticed multiple bugs with the aimbot, including random misses where the aimbot should of obviously hit even while standing and without any recoil/spread,
some people may be a huge fan of the visuals, but certainly i am not, especially coming from cheats i've used for legit cheating before like gamesense, midnight, etc.
i think the cheat needs a lot of polishing, and looking at other reviews i can definitely see i'm not the only one.
also the "trust factor bypass" doesn't seem to work? i've burnt atleast 10 fresh primes that are og and not stolen just from playing with sound esp and visual chams.

i also found a video that somewhat relates to my review, it also details some bugs in vanity, so go check it out:
link to video

thanks!

garywebb

Jul 5, 2023
Well you made a review 3 hours after joining and without even buying a sub so what happened to your last account?
I am a little confused what he means bby a "forever free weekend"... seems like he found a way to use the injector/menu for free..?

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
used vanity over the free weekend (+ a special extended forever free weekend :D) and here is my honest review:

i have noticed multiple bugs with the aimbot, including random misses where the aimbot should of obviously hit even while standing and without any recoil/spread,
some people may be a huge fan of the visuals, but certainly i am not, especially coming from cheats i've used for legit cheating before like gamesense, midnight, etc.
i think the cheat needs a lot of polishing, and looking at other reviews i can definitely see i'm not the only one.
also the "trust factor bypass" doesn't seem to work? i've burnt atleast 10 fresh primes that are og and not stolen just from playing with sound esp and visual chams.

i also found a video that somewhat relates to my review, it also details some bugs in vanity, so go check it out:
link to video

thanks!
Funny how the only thing that the guy had to say in the video was "wow look they added a few more chams overlay options, what a bunch of dorks", changed the FPS to 30 and was crying that it's laggy, shot and missed at a guy with a pistol, showed the aimbot general tab but forgot to show the pistol tab. On top of that he made the menu look absolutely horrendous for no other reason than to make it seem like it's bad, which weirdly enough, most people love our menu. As for your red trust factor claim, I find it really hard to believe that you burned through 10 accounts by getting red trust on all of them. It seems like there might be some kind of an issue with your playstyle. All in all, should anyone come across this "review", treat it as a shitpost. Thanks.

Reactions: garywebb

m0nk

Banned
Jul 7, 2023
Funny how the only thing that the guy had to say in the video was "wow look they added a few more chams overlay options, what a bunch of dorks", changed the FPS to 30 and was crying that it's laggy, shot and missed at a guy with a pistol, showed the aimbot general tab but forgot to show the pistol tab. On top of that he made the menu look absolutely horrendous for no other reason than to make it seem like it's bad, which weirdly enough, most people love our menu. As for your red trust factor claim, I find it really hard to believe that you burned through 10 accounts by getting red trust on all of them. It seems like there might be some kind of an issue with your playstyle. All in all, should anyone come across this "review", treat it as a shitpost. Thanks.
ok lets go through this 1 by 1
"Funny how the only thing that the guy had to say in the video was "wow look they added a few more chams overlay options, what a bunch of dorks" - did you not watch the background? i'm detailing that changing a cham option literally changes the background of the menu which makes no sense

"changed the FPS to 30 and was crying that it's laggy" - boxes should still be somewhat fluent on near 60 fps, no matter what, also view traces shouldn't fucking disappear and the entity lights shouldn't flicker a fuck ton if ton properly

"shot and missed at a guy with a pistol, showed the aimbot general tab but forgot to show the pistol tab" - i'm using the general tab to cover all weapons? i didn't enable it for a reason just so i had aimbot for all weapons.

"On top of that he made the menu look absolutely horrendous for no other reason than to make it seem like it's bad, which weirdly enough, most people love our menu" - it's personal preference, i did it as a joke but every other part of the video is completely honest.

"As for your red trust factor claim, I find it really hard to believe that you burned through 10 accounts by getting red trust on all of them" - i checked across all accounts, after playing 1-2 games i instantly went into extremely long queue times and ended up in matches with people raging, account was previously green as i played on it with no cheats.

tl;dr:
1: Wasn't the amount of overlays it was the fact that the menu's blur is broken and randomly enables / disables.
2: The ESP shouldn't be laggy if this cheat was semi-competent enough.
3: DebugOverlay view tracers being done inside of the EndScene causes issues when the tracers only last for 0.02 seconds or so.
4: Aimbot is most definitely broken I don't know why you're coping about this.
5: Coping about detected cheato lmfao! Nice squabble to defend your favorite paste but crackio :P

Reactions: garywebb

garywebb

Jul 5, 2023
personally, i love the menu looks wise and utility wise

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
if its been leaked hoow are they still selling it? or did they ban ppl using the leaks
Cheat was cracked not leaked, and as far as I know, it doesn't have a functioning config system and injecting the DLL into the game will get you banned as soon as you join a VAC secured server. The crack has no meaning whatsoever.

cutuwu

Jul 6, 2023
Cheat was cracked not leaked, and as far as I know, it doesn't have a functioning config system and injecting the DLL into the game will get you banned as soon as you join a VAC secured server. The crack has no meaning whatsoever.
I've seen someone use the crack after watching the video and downloading it. They're still not banned. And after reading shoutbox doesn't seem much different to what your loader provides 😁

cutuwu

Jul 6, 2023
I've seen someone use the crack after watching the video and downloading it. They're still not banned. And after reading shoutbox doesn't seem much different to what your loader provides 😁
Not to mention, the video linked uses the crack. Look at the user profile picture and name. Doesn't seem like they got banned...

garywebb

Jul 5, 2023
ok makes sense. i assume the crack also doesn’t get updates? i don’t know if the config system works 100% on the real menu either though. i can save and load ones from the browser. but whenever i try to save my own it doesn’t save it just says config is empty… thanks for the info.

garywebb

Jul 5, 2023
Not to mention, the video linked uses the crack. Look at the user profile picture and name. Doesn't seem like they got banned...
the user in the video is the OP. who says he was red trusted on 10 accounts. pretty much shadow banned. i’ve had the same issue with 1/3 of my accounts with Vanity. granted the one that got red trust is brand new account. seems as though brand new accounts are quick to be red trusted

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
He's playing a BOT match. You might be able to use the crack for a short amount of time on a VAC secure server but it won't end well and you will definitely get banned.

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
ok makes sense. i assume the crack also doesn’t get updates? i don’t know if the config system works 100% on the real menu either though. i can save and load ones from the browser. but whenever i try to save my own it doesn’t save it just says config is empty… thanks for the info.
Feel free to make a ticket and showcase your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.