Review

DogeGaming

Feb 4, 2022
Sweden
I've used cheats that are free, paid, legit and hvh and this one might become one of the best of them all. This is my first review so don't hate please. 😁

Legitbot, is very customizable and easy to configure to your liking so i'd give it a
10/10

Ragebot, Cant review it atm due to it not being in the cheat yet. But im excited to see what it has to offer.

Anti-Aim, Cant review it atm due to it not being in the cheat yet. But im excited to see what it has to offer.

visuals, There are so much to customize in visuals with different types of materials and options for esp. so i'd give it a
10/10

Misc, This is the best misc tab i've seen in any of the cheats i've used. Already filled with different types of logs, movement features and i can only guess there is more coming. so i'd give it a 10/10

Player list, Pretty simple list with a bit of player info, but good for trolling around, Most cheats have this so i'd give it a 8/10

Skins, Easy to use skinchanger with a bit of customization on it. I'd give it a 9.5/10 It'd be nice if you could use all skins to all weapons.

Lua, Cant review it atm due to it not being in the cheat yet. But im excited to see what it has to offer.

Config, Even tho its a cloud based one for now i think it will be a good system, And I really like the way the cheat, skin and menu configs are seperated. i'd give this a
10/10

Overall rating 9.5/10