Trust Factor, VAC Bypass & 'Cracked' dll Impact on End Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewaltboot

Feb 26, 2022
Hey, Im gonna purchase anyhow based on word of mouth reviews, but Id love to know a little more about Vanity none the less, and thanks for accepting the invite.

Do you guys implement a VAC Bypass? Most methods of doing so are jank at best, Id prefer security through obscurity rather than just blocking modules and byte patching.

Comments on reviews (YT) mention the cheat being 'cracked'. I assume this was an older version with no impact on end users other than downtime?

Couldnt care less if its a paste or not, at this point in CSGOs life, if your starting from scratch, your doing it wrong. You'd be ignoring the mistakes made by those before you. Thanks for your time.

EDIT: title.

dewaltboot

Feb 26, 2022
oof, VAC Bypass is just another vector. Hoping its a little more indepth than Daniels hahah

Thanks bro :)

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
The cheat was cracked some time ago, however this hasn't impacted the live build whatsoever. The cheat is still fully undetected and we haven't received any VAC ban reports for a very long time. Many people have been using the cheat on their main account, along with some streamers that are partnered with us, and once again, no VAC ban reports. I am not sure the level of technical protection that we offer though, that should be a question aimed at the developer.

dewaltboot

Feb 26, 2022
The cheat was cracked some time ago, however this hasn't impacted the live build whatsoever. The cheat is still fully undetected and we haven't received any VAC ban reports for a very long time. Many people have been using the cheat on their main account, along with some streamers that are partnered with us, and once again, no VAC ban reports. I am not sure the level of technical protection that we offer though, that should be a question aimed at the developer.
Thanks again. Didnt mean to come across like an asshole, I dont have too much experience with loaders and their security. This place seems great, Ill wind my neck in and go play CSGO, instead of skulking the forums like an ape.

Vanity appears solid. Sorry If my sentiments appeared to contradict this. Im happy to be here. Thanks guys.

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur

Thanks again. Didnt mean to come across like an asshole, I dont have too much experience with loaders and their security. This place seems great, Ill wind my neck in and go play CSGO, instead of skulking the forums like an ape.

Vanity appears solid. Sorry If my sentiments appeared to contradict this. Im happy to be here. Thanks guys.
No, not at all. Feel free to ask questions anytime you are unsure, we are here to answer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.