VAC BANNED

Marianmrg92

May 9, 2022
after using only the skinchanger got trust factor on red after one week got vac baned even i didn't played for one week what , also lost 70 pounds usp neon noir minimal wear stattrak, thanks to the very high recomended cheat , you should invent something to get rid of the vac Ban .

Kiimfy

May 24, 2022
it cant be the cheat itself. either you injected something else or you did something wrong while starting your cheat. If you didnt start the injector as an administrator this could possibly be the reason for your ban. Happened to one of my friends some time ago. He didnt start the injector as an admin and got a red tf a few minutes later. Hope this helped

StealthDragon16

Feb 2, 2022
after using only the skinchanger got trust factor on red after one week got vac baned even i didn't played for one week what , also lost 70 pounds usp neon noir minimal wear stattrak, thanks to the very high recomended cheat , you should invent something to get rid of the vac Ban .
the cheat already has a built in vac bypass but you must always start it as admin, ive been using it for months now and nothing, if it were detected there would be a red trust wave

snd

Jul 18, 2021
@Home
The cheat has a built in vac bypass if you run it as admin... It shouldn't have got you banned unless you did something else whilst launching, ran another cheat or didn't run it as admin.