Vanity Review (2 Months)

deidara213

Feb 13, 2022
I have been using VanityCheats for 2 months now and I want to share to the people my honest review.

Legit Bot : 10/10
One of the best legit bot I have used so far. It's very customizable and easy to use. For 10 euro, it is much much better from those other expensive cheats out there.

Visuals : 10/10
Visuals are great, you can set it unto your own likings, it has RGB colors. It is customizable and very easy to use.

Miscellaneous: 8/10
You get some of the essential things you need like bunnyhop, grenade prediction etc. but it lacks alot of features like grenade helper, bomb information. But we all know Vanity is still underdevelopment.

Skin Changer: 10/10
Skin Changer, just like any other skin changer, but it has very a clean tab and much easier to identify what skin you want to use.

Menu: 10/10
Very clean, easy to navigate where you wanna go. Vanity's menu is much better, cleaner more than other expensive cheats out there.

Conclusion and Opinion:
Vanitycheat is a very good cheat and they have nice Staffs. I highly recommend it to anyone out there, and for 10 euros you'll get more for what you have paid for. It's one of the best legit cheat I have used so far and it has good detection rate. Its not pasted because the devs knows exactly what they're doing. It doesn't use any VAC bypass so dont you worry about getting red trust factor after injecting. I'm currently using it on my main account for 2 months and I have never gotten in yellow/red trust factor. The one thing I hate about it is the update, you can't use Vanity after CS:GO update because the devs need to update the offsets of Vanity in order to use it on the new CS:GO update. Personally I have lost a days just waiting for update specially I live in different timezone of the developers.

Overall 8/10

guy

Official Reseller
Dec 31, 2021
Thanks for the review. Stay with vanity, stay safe.

Kwent1

Mar 8, 2022
France
The one thing I hate about it is the update, you can't use Vanity after CS:GO update because the devs need to update the offsets of Vanity in order to use it on the new CS:GO update.
Screenshot 2
It's not for offsets that you can't play after an update it's for your security.
Good review I agree 👍