Vanity review after 2 days

Legitbot: 10/10
First of all: This is kind of the first time I made my own config (for legit playing) and it really was easy with this cheat. I like that there is an overall setting for all rifles/pistols so I didn't have to configure every single weapon. The aimbot does a great job and you can make it look very legit with some smoothing and small fov. I can't say anything about the triggerbot, didn't test.

Visuals: 9/10
I really like the visuals in this cheat, they were the main reason I bought it. Everything looks clean and is super customizable. Only thing I had a problem with was the glow chams. The occluded chams kinda like shined trough the visible chams. Idk if I did something wrong there please tell me.

Misc: 9/10
Has pretty much everything you need. Only thing that is kinda annoying is that when auto-strafe is enabled, it gets pretty hard to jump on boxes, etc. Basically everywhere you need to jump and sneak to get ontop of it.

Skinchanger: 10/10
Works good, has a preview, is really simple to use. Nothing more to say about it.

Config System: 6/10
I'm not sure if you are able to share configs right now, I think only with screenshots. Also sometimes when I inject, my configs don't show up and I need to restart my game so I can access them again. What I like tho is that theres an extra config for skins. (I know that cloud configs will get added to the forum, but right now, at least if you wan't to share your config the system isn't that great.)

Overall: 8.8/10
I really like the cheats legitbot and Visuals, only the config system needs a bit of work but overall definitely one of the best Legit cheats right now.

If I wrote something wrong somewhere/ something where there actually isn't an issue let me know.

Reactions: fire and Vofflan