Vanitycheats v1 review after using it for 1 month

z4fa

May 30, 2021
For this review I'll be splitting all the categories up and giving them a score out of 10 and the reason for the score.
Disclaimer : I'm aware some people people will say "It's not v2, this feature is in v2" , this is a review on v1, the current version, I don't care if it's fixed in v2, I'll do a review on v2 when it's out

Aimbot - 7 : The aimbot can be made pretty legit but it can be a little jittery sometimes. Over all, it's does it's job, but it definitely needs some fine tuning
Visuals - 7 : I like the visuals, they are clean and easy to set up. What keeps the score low is it's lack of features and some annoying bugs. Also, the colors tab is absolute cancer. I don't know a single person who likes colors having their own tab.
Misc - 9 : It's definitely solid. Doesn't need much changing
Skinchanger - 8 : The skin changer is one of the best I've used in a while. But what keeps it from a 10 are the bugs.
UI - 8 : It's good, I like it. The new redesign looks sick imo and if they keep working on it it could be a 9 - 10 for sure.

Final score : 7.5 : Cheat is clean, does what it's made for, but some features are lacking and the bugs are a major downside. Overall, I'd say it's pretty good and worth getting.

Shout out to Inferno who gave me a free 1w sub. I appreciate it

Reactions: same