wanna buy vanity

Stratocaster18

Jan 7, 2023
give me a valid reason why its not worth it nd back it up
really valid reason? do you want me to give you my account that is got red trust really bad because of vanity i didn't even use it in the game just use it on practice mode aimbot to see how it feels, and yup after that i got red trust now i cant even play a game i cant find a game it take 30 min to 1 hour just to find a game and i bet you cant say nothing after this and now give me a valid reason why its worth it? lol

AKsweb

Aug 21, 2022
Bro u can get red trust factor even if u just play the game without anything clean launch.
Red trust can be caused by running untrusted background programs.
Second ur trust factor resets after 40 days

x1rn

Feb 15, 2023
really valid reason? do you want me to give you my account that is got red trust really bad because of vanity i didn't even use it in the game just use it on practice mode aimbot to see how it feels, and yup after that i got red trust now i cant even play a game i cant find a game it take 30 min to 1 hour just to find a game and i bet you cant say nothing after this and now give me a valid reason why its worth it? lol
Absolutely true. The cheat just have some trust factor issues, which cause this. It is way too common, to be just "personal experience". It is just a common problem and they need to search for a fix for it :). I regret buying it as well, purely because of that trust factor issue.