will it give red trust or vac rn

byarhon

May 14, 2022
Yesterday gave me red tf, and today my account is banned, don't use this cheat, or use at your own risk :)

SluMped

Nov 18, 2022
Yesterday gave me red tf, and today my account is banned, don't use this cheat, or use at your own risk :)
prob was bc u were going rage or using aimlock, i have been playing 400 hours with free legit cheats and never got banned so fast.

byarhon

May 14, 2022
prob was bc u were going rage or using aimlock, i have been playing 400 hours with free legit cheats and never got banned so fast.
Dude u don't even know what kinda settings I use and I don't rage at all... playing all time legit, and u can't possibly " Rage " with vanity as there is no " Ragebot " settings given to use nor " Anti-aim ", so tell me bruh how can people " Rage " in your opinion without those settings? Maybe u meant " Semirage ", but I don't do either things... I'm on for LEGIT cheating only.

PolskiKZ

Dec 10, 2022
Dude u don't even know what kinda settings I use and I don't rage at all... playing all time legit, and u can't possibly " Rage " with vanity as there is no " Ragebot " settings given to use nor " Anti-aim ", so tell me bruh how can people " Rage " in your opinion without those settings? Maybe u meant " Semirage ", but I don't do either things... I'm on for LEGIT cheating only.
Rage can mean different things. Rage doesn't only mean Anti-Aim on max and clipping to heads. You could've been pre-firing every corner or always known where they're. Set smoothing to zero and had silent aim on. Eitherway, many people are yet to be banned for using the cheat. Did you use a different cheat before hand on the same acc? Even after using a different cheat once and with how CS is there could've been a long delay before the hammer struck.