Review

atsipisi

Nov 12, 2022
Hey guys,

bought Vanity and played 5 games with it on brand new PRIME account, used only legit aimbot, only visible chams and skinchager, played legit. Got RED TRUST factor after 2 days :) I'm not recommending to buy this soft till they fix this issue, which is already known for them for month or more. Thanks!

atsipisi

Nov 12, 2022
All games score bellow 60, believe me, not looking through walls like idiot and all that shit, because playing without ESP and radar reveal. I was using other soft for about a year and had no problems with even OW. So no, it's not a problem with legit cheating, it is a problem with Vanity's software :) Also just tried these "tricks" with VPN to get my trust factor to normal. Dogshit- not working, 2-3 people max looking for play, searching for match 20mins and still can't find a game, so... There Ya go- 20 euros to trashcan (account + subscribtion here) :)

P.S. Used only Vanity's software on this account.

Last edited:

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
All games score bellow 60, believe me, not looking through walls like idiot and all that shit, because playing without ESP and radar reveal. I was using other soft for about a year and had no problems with even OW. So no, it's not a problem with legit cheating, it is a problem with Vanity's software :) Also just tried these "tricks" with VPN to get my trust factor to normal. Dogshit- not working, 2-3 people max looking for play, searching for match 20mins and still can't find a game, so... There Ya go- 20 euros to trashcan (account + subscribtion here) :)

P.S. Used only Vanity's software on this account.
Issues with red trust factor in general have started quite recently, at least a few months ago so you can't compare something right now to something over a year ago. As I said, looking to play does not always indicate your trust factor, same with queue times. I have an account that has been banned for almost 4 years (proof) and I still get 20 people looking to play (proof). Don't spread misinformation based on fairy dust. Cheers.

atsipisi

Nov 12, 2022
I know what I'm saying. 2 days ago on exact same account I was waiting for match for max 2 mins and had 20+ people looking to play, now I can't find a match for 25mins. Other account, where I didn't used Vanity, has 20+ people looking to play, queue times are under 2 mins. I'm not spreading misinformation. Come into a party with green account if You want and You will see the message about TF :)

same

Mar 15, 2021
Roanapur
I know what I'm saying. 2 days ago on exact same account I was waiting for match for max 2 mins and had 20+ people looking to play, now I can't find a match for 25mins. Other account, where I didn't used Vanity, has 20+ people looking to play, queue times are under 2 mins. I'm not spreading misinformation. Come into a party with green account if You want and You will see the message about TF :)
You did not previously mention anything about a lobby message, simply your queue times and looking to play numbers. It's your word against mine. We are testing Vanity constantly and we haven't seen any trust factor fluctuations, and to add to that, if Vanity was causing red trust factor, everyone would get it, not just certain people.

atsipisi

Nov 12, 2022
I'm just telling You what I got with Your software on a new green TF account, where only Your soft was used on 5 games, nothing more. After 2 days- Red TF. That's all. Just a simple, short and honest review, end of discussion. Cheers.

Sernt

Dec 17, 2022
i use vanity on a prime account since i bought it very legit config no walls nd i havnt got banned yet or red trust A think dat can couse red trust is if u put -allowthirdpartysoftware in csgo launch options